Free Tasks To Do Free – To-Do List APK Apps Latest Download For PC
A place for your tasks
Tasks To Do is an easy to use, full-featured task list app. Use it as a checklist, in a GTD style or however you want.
The pro version of Tasks To Do syncs with Google Tasks and Toodledo.
A trial version with all pro features is available at : Refined-apps.com
For questions, remarks, suggestions or feedback mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
—- Features —-
– As many task list views as you like
– Current design style
– Supports phones & tablets (split-screen layout etc.)
– Translations to English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Polish, Hungarian, Russian, Chinese
– Customizable Categories (for filtering and sorting)
– 5 Priority levels
– 4 Tasks states (Not started / started / waiting / done)
– Due date & time
– Repeating tasks
– Reminders / Alerts (including sound/vibration settings)
– A new widget is available on Android >= 3.0 supporting scrolling, resizing, light/dark theme
– On Android 2.3 – 3.2 the “old” widgets come in 4 sizes (4×1, 4×2, 4×3, 4×4) with light & dark theme
– “Icons-Only” widgets to add tasks and sync manually
– Fast task creation from widget
– Fast task creation by long-pressing the search button in any app
– Support for the Google Now “note to self” command
– Supports other calendar apps (e.g. HebDate Hebrew Calendar and OI Calendar Picker)
– Quick Search
– Voice recognition
– Flexible sorting options
– Flexible filter options (task state, due date, category, …)
– Can display tasks of multiple categories in a single list (instead of a separate list per category/folder)
– Sharing of tasks (e.g. for printing, mailing, …)
—- Pro vs. Free Version —-
Tasks To Do Pro includes all the features of Tasks To Do Free plus:
– Bidirectional synchronization of all your Google Tasks / gTasks lists
– Bidirectional synchronization with Toodledo (www.toodledo.com)
. – Great to sync your tasks between your phone and your android tablet
. – Tasks in Toodledo can be synced with many other tools (Google Calendar, Outlook, …). For an overview, see – More configuration options for the widgets
– Lockscreen widgets (Android >= 4.2)
– No ads
You can easily transfer your tasks from the free to the pro version via the backup feature.
—- Requested Permissions ————
. “android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE” to write backups on the sd-card
. “android.permission.VIBRATE” to be able to vibrate when an alert is triggered
. “android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED” to reactivate alerts after booting
. “android.permission.INTERNET” and “android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE” to load ads
. “com.als.taskstodo.READ_TASK_DATA” and “com.als.taskstodo.WRITE_TASK_DATA” for protected access to Task To Do’s task data
How To Play Tasks To Do Free – To-Do List APK On PC Windows 7/8/10/XP
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC,Laptop,Tablet.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC, Laptop or Tablet.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC,Laptop,Tablet import the Tasks To Do Free – To-Do List APK file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install Tasks To Do Free – To-Do List APK APPS for PC Windows.Now you can play Tasks To Do Free – To-Do List APK on PC.